WELCOME TO OUR HAPPY SCHOOL
Kia ora and welcome to St John Bosco School's website.
Mr Dee Luckin the schools's principal leads a teaching staff of 9 in this prestigious catholic school, which aims to provide it's pupils with the best education and environment for learning.
This website has been set up to help the general public make an informed decision when selecting the pathway for their child's well-being, education and spiritual future.
The well-being and education of your children is a partnership between school and home and of course, in the case of a Catholic school, the parish community supports the spiritual well-being of your children. Evidence shows that engagement with parents, whanau and communities works best when:
- School leaders made a commitment to developing partnerships
- Staff and parents shared responsibility for children’s learning and well being
- Parents were actively involved in decisions about their child
- Parent understood something about their child’s learning
- The school developed and involved its community networks
- Schools gave parents timely useful and easily understood information
Discussion is always encouraged if we are to work together to ensure your children's progress and development.
Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the website - there is a lot of useful information including school guidelines, the history of St John Bosco and just a general outline of how the school runs.
Please, if you have any further inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us.
Next page: Curriculum Delivery